Since 2003, MMY has focused on providing Consulting expertise, Project Based Engagements and on occasion Permanent Placement Services our clients.
Over the past several years we have compiled a list of what our clients value the most and applied lessons learned from our work with them.† Our clients have consistently communicated that:
- They prefer local expertise for projects whenever possible.
- The true value in a consulting firm is its employees. Process and methodology are nice, but consulting firmís strength is the employees and a company that takes care of their employees is critical.
- Don't want to deal with a shell company who primarily works through sub-contractors.
- They prefer someone who has established relationships and a database of candidates for specialty skills that are proven.
- That they want clear and upfront estimates of fees for services.
- They want a partner that will invest in the success of the engagement in more than just talk. A company that is willing to have a strong financial stake in projects is a powerful way to ensure everyone is working to the same goal.