MMY Consulting, Inc. announced the receipts of several prestigious awards from Indiana Economic Development Corporation (IDEC), Indiana Business Journal (IBJ), Google, Indiana's Companies to Watch, and Flyover 50.
- Flyover 50 2012: Fastest Growing Companies in the MidWest
- IBJ 2012: Fastest Growing Indianapolis - Area Private Companies
- IBJ 2012: Largest Indianapolis - Area Software Developers
- Google 2012: Apps Premier SMB Partner
- 2011 Indiana Companies to Watch
- 2011: Awarded $1 million from IEDC incentive for job growth
- IBJ 2011: Largest Indianapolis - Area Software Developers
- IBJ 2011: Largest Indianapolis - Area Computer Consulting Firms
- IBJ 2010: Fastest Growing Indianapolis - Area Private Companiess
- Google 2010: Selected as the only Indiana based Enterprise Level Partner
- IBJ 2009: Largest Indianapolis - Area Computer Consulting Firms
In 2011, the Indiana Economic Development Corporation offered MMY, up to $1 million over the
next five years, in performance-based tax credits based on the company's
job-creation plans and MMY is happy to announce that they surpassed the goals for year one.
MMY has been recognized through the Indiana Business Journals lists and directories, which
serve as business resource to provide the most comprehensive information of the local
Indiana Companies to Watch awarded MMY Consulting for being projected to continue to grow,
with a 192% revenue increase in 2011.
Flyover 50 highlights hardworking entrepreneurs who are shaping the next generation of the
communities we love. Flyover 50 honorees are the fastest growing companies in the middle of
MMY is an Enterprise Level Google Apps Reseller and employs Google Apps Certified Deployment
Specialist on every project. MMY helps prospective clients explore the fit of Google Apps to
your business through monthly briefing seminars and onsite private discussions.